Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It's the S-N-O-O-P D-O double G!



We're rocking some vintage Snoop in the office today! Doggystyle, 1993, - only the best... I could try to to make up some words to wax lyrical about how awesome Snoop is, but I think I'll just leave it to him:

It's the bow to the wow,
creepin and crawlin,
Yiggy yes y'allin,
Snoop Doggy Dogg in the motherfuckin house like everyday,
Droppin shit with my nigga Mr Dr. Dre.
Like I said, niggaz can't FUCK with this,
And niggaz can't FUCK with that
shit that I drop cuz ya know it don't stop.
Mr. One Eight Seven on a motherfuckin cop.
Tic toc never the glock just some nuts and a cock.
Robbin motherfuckers then I kill dem blood claats.
Then I step through the fog and I creep through the smog,
Cuz I'm Snoop Doggy (who?) Doggy (what?) Doggy [Dogg]


That's some poetic shizzle, right there, y'all!
To which I can only respond with a melodic:

Doggy, Doggy, Doggy, can't you see?
Somehow your words just hypnotize me.
And I just love your jazzy ways.
Doggy Dogg, your love is here to stay!


Taken from my favourite track on the album... Sigh.

No comments: