Monday, March 01, 2010

Happy 60th Birthday, mom!



Here I am with my precious mom at the local seafood joint.
We decided to treat her and a bunch of her closest, dearest friends to a yummy seafood dinner and LOTS of booze. I'm doing the Lent thing at the moment so I felt very much like the chaperone for the evening, making sure that all my precise birthday arrangements ran according to schedule.
Invites, check.
Restaurant booking, check.
Taira and candles, check.
Bake surprise birthday cake, decorate and deliver ahead of time... Check. Check. Check!



She loved it. And even though she hates surprises and insisted on being involved with the inviting etc, she was totally blown away when they brought the surprise cake out and the entire restaurant sang for her!
Happy Birthday, mom! Here's to a million more.

1 comment:

noodle said...

Awesome! Happy Happy Mommy Gabriel!