My best mate Noodle has just tagged me and given me the impossible task of finding 50 random or weird things about myself… FIFTY!
I can’t even think of 20. So I’m gonna do 10.
According to Noodle’s blog, the rules for “7 random or weird things about yourself” are as follows:
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
- Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
- Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.
So... here they are: 10 Weird / Random Facts About Carmen.
1. If I see a pair of shoes that are randomly thrown around, I have to straighten them into a neat pair. My mind won’t rest otherwise…
2. I can’t sleep (peacefully) unless I’m on my right side, with my left knee bent and my right arm folded under my pillow. It has to be this way!
3. I’m terrified of locusts. Terrified! (*shiver*)
4. I carry a red Woolworths lunch baggy to work everyday with my foody all packed into neat little containers and plastic bags… (Nerd alert!)
5. I have a savory tooth, rather than a sweet one. Give me chips over chocolate any day!
6. I have every issue of SA Glamour since they came out here… They’re all stacked on my bookshelf in chronological order. Blind.
7. I drove a scooter around Taiwan for the year that I taught English there, but I have no balance on a bicycle.
8. I’m a major over-achiever: Head Girl, Captain of the Debate Team, Masters Degree, studied 5 languages (6 if you count my foray into mandarin in Taiwan), Grade 5 Piano by the time I was 15 (Royal School of Music)… But I still live with my folks. Eish.
9. My midnight/drunk craving is roti filled with melted cheese and chili sauce. Sweet. Heaven. Above.
10. I was a BROSette. I still have all the pictures and articles somewhere and my room was wall-papered in posters of Matt and Luke Goss. Funny. ‘Cos I don’t really like blonde boys…
I have absolutely no idea who to tag, seeing Noodle has already tagged Willem and Gail - the only other bloggers I know personally. Eish, Noodle!
So does the game die with me? Sadly, maybe yes…