Monday, June 11, 2007

Here's that guy from Perfume.






Okay... His name is Ben Whishaw. He was born in 1980 and is British. He's been a bit of an acting prodigy since he was little, so it's no big surprise to people in the industry that he completely outshone Dustin Hoffman and Alan Rickman in the movie. They tried their very best to make him look ugly, but YIKES! I think I might be in love! I actually think that I might have a thing for strange looking men. The moodier, the better it seems.
Before Ben there was Joaquin Phoenix, so that should tell you!
And remember that time I was in love with Anthony Bourdain? Weird.

3 comments:

noodle said...

oooh, quirky british. nice.

Gail Streak said...

British boys seem more quirky for sure.

Angelalpev said...

You're right..they've tried.They've tried...and I've hooked to him.Damn.